How to get to Dahab.
Sharm El Sheik airport has a growing number of daily international arrivals making it easier than ever to get to Egypt! Many low cost airlines are now operating here from the UK and Europe.
Dahab is only 100kms North of Sharm El Sheik on the East coast of the Sinai peninsula. We can organise an air-conditioned minibus, to meet you at the airport. It is a short drive to Dahab (around 1 hour). Roof racks available if you wish to bring your own kit.
If flying from Europe sometimes it can be cheaper to fly via the UK and make the most of cheap airlines:
Flights from the UK
- www.easyjet.com from London Gatwick and Manchester
- www.flythomascook.com London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Glasgow, East Midlands, Bristol, Edinburgh, Luton
- www.monarch.co.uk from London Gatwick and Manchester
- www.thomsonfly.com from London Gatwick / Luton, Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands, Glasgow. Cardiff, Newcastle, Doncaster
- www.vikingairlines.com from London Gatwick and Manchester
- www.BA.com from London Gatwick
Flights from France:
Flights from Germany:
Flights from Austria:
Flights from Switzerland:
Flights from Italy: